Monday, May 17, 2010

Brand-New Blogger

I have wanted to start a blog for several months, but I just could not find the courage to do it.  I finally realized that it would be beneficial for me to have one because 1. ) It is a good way to live a positive life by writing my thoughts, concerns, etc. 2. ) It may connect me to others that are finding ways to live a positive life while living with a chronic illness 3. ) I can practice my writing skills!  If you read the "About Me" section, you now know that I am a wife, mother, and graduate student that also has Fibromyalgia.  For me to not go completely crazy, I have realized that a positive attitude is necessary.  It has not been easy, but a good attitude is important!

I plan to write as much as possible in my blog about my daily life experiences as a wife, mother, and student as well as how I am living with Fibromyalgia.  Also, I plan to give some insight on ways to keep a positive attitude.  I hope to make many friends on this journey :)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blog world :). Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fairly new blogger too. I have been enjoying it and have met so many great women in the blog world. I am looking forward to getting to know you.
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to your blog Bethany! Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete